Why Exchanging Links Adds Value and Relevance to Your Site
Exchanging links with other related websites is a common practice and it’s a vitally important step in optimizing your site for Google and other search engines.
That’s because some, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality links to other similar sites. Search engines consider these sites more relevant, or important, than other sites when ranking pages for searches. That means people searching for real estate information have a better chance of finding you first.
- Gives your visitors context and increases their trust in your services
- Is a great way to communicate with other bloggers
- Attracts more targeted traffic and builds readership
Building quality links (backlinks) is extremely important to search engine optimization, and because of their importance, link building should be a high priority in your SEO efforts.
We’ve been on the Internet a long time and we’ve earned good placement in search engines. If you have a related website, we would like to exchange links with you. We’ve made it simple to do… just follow these easy steps below.
How to Exchange Links…
1. Add the following link to you site:
TITLE: Tucson Real Estate and Tucson Arizona Homes for Sale from Top Tucson Realtor, Anne Mckechnie
DESCRIPTION: Tucson Real Estate, Tucson Home Photos and Virtual Realty Tours – Easy Tucson MLS access.
2. After you’ve added our link to your website, please send an email to tucsonexperts [at] gmail [dot] com that includes the link to the page where you posted the link on your site.
3. Send us an email and tell us what you want added to our site.
4. Upon approval (normally 1-2 days) we will upload your link as quickly as possible and send you an email that includes a link to the page where your link is located.
Thanks for your interest in exchanging links with us!